Monday, May 16, 2011

You all probably thought that I died. Well, I am still alive for now. I guess I just wasn't motivated to blog since I didn't really have anything interesting going on in my life. I pretty much just went to my internship everyday, exercised at the club afterward, and then came home to watch TV and my parents play a couple rounds of yahtzee.

My internship went well. I enjoyed working with the Hildebrandts and learned quite a bit from the experience. I mostly learned that I could never do taxes for a living. I sometimes wanted to shoot myself after plugging numbers into the computer hour after hour. But I am grateful for the experience.

Right before I had to go back to BYU-Idaho I made a quick decision to instead apply to transfer to the University of Utah. The process only took a month and I got in! I am soo excited not to ever have to go back to Rexburg (the frozen hell). I know Salt Lake City will have its quirks, but I am pretty excited for the change and to live in a "big" city.

My dad has disowned me because I left the Lord's University and went to the heathen rival school. Oh well. I think I will get him one of these for Christmas:



That's my life in a nut shell....

4 comments:

  1. I was glad for the update! Good luck at the big U--I have a feeling it will be a good change for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. One of the great things about internships is that it helps you figure out if that particular thing is something that you might want to stick with. I guess it was really good for you that this was something you could easily rule out for the future. Good luck with the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a heated snuggly please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are SOOOO excited for you to come to our neck of the woods! Get Tony a U shirt -- we'll see how he reacts to that too :).

    ReplyDelete