Hello Family!
I haven't updated my blog lately, so a lot has changed. I promise I will update you about my classes, job, and internship eventually. But before I do that I would like to ask a favor of you. Could you comment on this post or on my Facebook wall and tell me what you do to save money during the holidays?
I am writing a newsletter for my internship (which I will blog about soon) and my topic for the December newsletter is about saving money/staying frugal during the holidays. It would be great if you decide to share your ideas, you use "I" statements, so I could quote you in the article. For example, "I hand make all my Christmas cards instead of buying them from the store, so I can save money."
If you would like, I would even forward the newsletter when I am done, which will probably be the first week of December. Thanks!

Remember that true friends will appreciate ANY gift, even the cheap ones.
ReplyDeleteIn my family, I am the oldest of five and so my brothers and sisters and I draw names. That way we only have one couple to buy for (we are all married). I also shop throughout the year. A couple of years ago, I was done with buying and wrapping by the first of November. Sometimes as a family, we opt to do a big family present like go on a cruise in February when the rates are real cheap instead of buying a lot of Christmas presents, so for christmas that year the kids only get three small (cheaper) presents.
ReplyDelete