I hope you don't take me seriously, I just have a lot of Oregon pride. This last July, I went to visit Josh and Brianne in western Oregon. While visiting I was able to go to the Portland Temple on the way down. When I met up with Josh and Brianne, we went to the Outlet Mall on the coast, ate at Mo's Restaurant, and spent some time on the beach.
This is why I believe Oregon was intended to be Zion:

Here is Mo's Restaurant, probably one of the best sea food restaurants on the Oregon coast:
I couldn't resist putting my feet in the sand:
Here is one last picture for the fun of it:

What else can I say, the picture says it all.
Too true!!! Your pictures make me miss Oregon. I haven't been to the Oregon coast in six years....sad.
ReplyDeleteAmen brother, Oregon is Heaven On Earth!!
ReplyDeleteYou totally tricked me for a second. Nice pictures. I love Oregon too.
ReplyDeleteZion is in the heart--and in our beautiful state! Glad you got to enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteZion also means one heart and one mind. I think that all who have commented are exactly that. Don't forget the beautiful mountains of Oregon too. They make the whole Zion package complete.
ReplyDeleteI know that this post is an old one Jordan. . but I completely feel that Oregon is pretty much the most amazing and beautiful state with sooooo much to offer! I'm glad I'm in Oregon to stay now!
ReplyDelete