Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have a Famous Twin

We had a ward talent show tonight for our closing social. It was a lot of fun. Our FHE sisters totally surprised us. A few days before they came over and said they were going to pretend to be a boy band and dance to Backstreet Boys. So they wanted to dress like boys. They came over and borrow our clothes to use for the act.

What I didn't realize was what they were going to do with our clothes (and identities):




They borrowed our clothes because they wanted to impersonate all of my roommates and me. They also printed out a picture of our faces and used them as masks. It was way hilarious.

Here is my twin. Her name is Katelyn:

Do you notice that two of the girls are wearing white shirts and ties? Like I said before, the girls dressed up to match our personalities. The two dressed up girls represented the two in my apartment that are kind of the Peter Priesthood types who think having fun and laughing is a sin. I contributed a T-shirt, two shorts, three pair of shoes, white shirt, dress pants, and a tie.

Bravo to our FHE sisters. They are great.