Monday, October 18, 2010

Oops, that last blog was kind of vague

I should probably apologize. I was pretty vague in my last blog and everyone thought I had a horrible experience or a near break down. Nothing in particular happened that made me post that blog. I am just simply burned out of homework and the culture of Rexburg (I have now lived here for 14 months straight, and have had homework ALL 14 months because I got on Fast Grad, so I go to school year round).

I am just ready for a break in homework, new scenery, no calling, and new people. I hope I get an internship this January, but if not, I will go one more semester, then get off of Fast Grad and take a break in the Summer.

So you don't need to worry about me, I am doing great!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are just burned out and not feeling drastic about something else! Hope you get that internship and a change in scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are not standing on a cliff... I couldn't have ever gone to school year-round... I was always soooo burned out by the end of two semesters. We'll keep our fingers crossed for the internship. :)

    ReplyDelete