Currently I don't have a TV where I live, and even if I did, I wouldn't have much time to watch anything. But when I did have access to satellite TV, I loved watching shows like American Idol, Glee, Amazing Race, the Ellen Show, and even Extreme Couponing on TLC. Yes, I know, that is very nerdy of me, but I am a personal finance nerd. That's what I am studying at the University of Utah.
Recently I have decided to save a little money by collecting coupons. So I made a coupon box organizer. My organizing technique is not as complicated or intense like the people on TLC's Extreme Couponing, but it works for me. Basically, I clip coupons and file them by the month they expire.
I have only saved a few dollars so far, but I will continue to clip coupons and keep track of how much I have saved. I am hoping my extreme couponing will allow me to retire at age 28 and own a home like this:


I get first dibs on the guest house! :)Or, maybe you should get two coupon organizers and help me retire too?
ReplyDeleteSorry, Uncle Johah--I was extreme once and I never did earn enough to retire. However, I did earn enough to keep the wolf from the door!
ReplyDelete